Look! Look! Look! You guys I got nominated for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award! A fellow blogger, A- from Simply Lovely 90 nominated me for the award, and I’m so thankful and happy and excited! Go check out her blog! She blogs about everything from Beauty to Fashion to Fitness. This kinds of awards are the BEST because they promote blogs and their writers and bring awareness to all kinds of content!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules of the award and post a picture of the award.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and be sure to let them know.
- Write a list of questions of your nominees to answer.
- What book is next on your to-read list?
I’m reading through a series right now called Wagons West (a historical fiction series that fallows the first settles of the Oregon trail and their families as the United States developed as a country.) I’ve read the series through once before but I had a hankering to read it again! There are over 30 books in the series and I’m on book 5. So I guess the next on the list is #6!
- If you could travel anywhere where would you go and why?
Ireland. Hands down. I’ve always wanted to go because of the countryside. It looks so beautiful and wild and peaceful. Oooh but then again, I would love to just do a tour of Europe. Maybe backpack across everywhere and skip the main cities (since I’ve already been and they were meh..) and just experience the culture.
- Why did you choose to focus on the blogging topic you decided on?
Well, Hannarchy is a combination of a couple themes. I write posts on fashion, food, photography, and life in general. As a person, I’m a very eclectic person as it is, and I wanted my blog to be a demonstration of that. I didn’t want to have to limit myself to just one topic, so I write about everything!
- What is your favorite type of post to write?
I love writing posts where I get to promote products that I love. I’m a firm believer in promoting things you care about. If I love something I’ve found on Etsy or Amazon, I want to be able to share that! There are a lot of cool products out there that the general public might not know about. I love being able to share those things! (I have a post coming out next Friday about all of my favorite kinds of teas!)
- What is your biggest blogging goal for this coming year?
I want to be more consistent on posting content. I’ve been so sporadic in my blogging for the past year, and I think the key is to stay organized and consistent. I’m trying to post at least two times a week, and with a full time job, it’s not easy. But I really love Hannarchy and I don’t want to give up. I love it too much to walk away just because it’s hard. I’d also love to grow the blog’s readership! I’ve started to become more engaged in the blogging community, and that has been an eye opener! So many great blogs out there!!
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ok, so this one is from Bosnia, where I grew up, and it’s called Zeljanica (also known as Burek). It’s basically spinach and cheese wrapped up in a thin filo dough and baked. The stuff is amazing and really hard to find in the states (especially the good kind). In Bosnia it’s considered normal every day food (like we might think of hamburgers in the States) but it’s the most delicious thing ever, and I could eat it for days!!!
And as for the nominations, I would like to nominate the following bloggers to recieve the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award!
- They Once Called Her Pumpkin
- Homemade in Cheshire
- Invincible Fortitude
- Ink Spatters Brought to Life
- Insomnia Girl
- The Sidebar Blog
- Party Hardy
- Everyday Anna
- Bethany Elyse
- Kitchen Creativity
And here are your questions:
- What is a piece of advice you would give yourself 5 years ago?
- What is the goal of your blog?
- What is a piece of advice you would give to a blogger just starting out?
- Who was your inspiration to start a blog?
- If you had the opportunity to make your blog a full time job, would you do it? And why?
- What setting from a book or movie would you like to live in or experience?
- What is your biggest regret?
- If you could magically just be better at something/skill what would it be and why?
- What is your definition of a successful life?
- What is the best gift you could receive?
I’m so excited to be sharing this blog with so many amazing writers! Good look to all of you in your blogging endeavors!